Sunday, March 11, 2018

My 3D printer is broken

At last my printer died. After more than 3 years of incredible jobs I need to replace it as fixing the one I own would cost a bit too much.

It performed incredibly well considering that it was a cheap model. I hoped to make it last a bit longer, but that's ok, I can cope with this.

Now I had to stop printing, but my R2 droid is still ongoing. I have to complete the painting process and then I will have to attach all the panels and so on...

I am not in hurry to finish the droid, so it's not a big issue waiting for a new printer (in a couple of weeks it should arrive, then I will have to build it as it's a kit).

In the meanwhile I'm also going on with some piece of the software with good results. Now my RPi answers to me when I call him speaking in a microphone. It's nice to hear it's beeps and bops when I ask for it's attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment